Saturday, August 30, 2008

Twilight


I am reading a new book!!! Guess what it is? Twilight!!! It is so cool!! My grandma borrowed it from my mom and my mom said after my grandma was done with it I could read it!! Well we got the book back from my grandma last night and I have already started!! I am on page 195. How?? I read the first 158 pages before my mom lended it to my grandma. I started off there. I can't wait to read it some more right now!!But I have to do my chores! Aw! Well all you Twilight fans out there my favorite character is Edward! He is so cool! On my sidebar I have a blinker that says,"Twilight Team Edward" I dislike Jacob. But not in the movie!! BTW I can't wait to see the movie!! But I need to wait until my mom sees it. Oh well!! BTW (again) The picture above is the front cover of the first book!! Did you see??

7 comments:

Music Master said...

I love the music on your blog
I also have a blog it's called zoerulz.blogspot.com I'll advertize your blog on mine. And I also like that book that you started reading

Z

Unknown said...

So what are your chores NOT DONE!!!!!!!!(or started?)

tammy said...

You are one of the coolest kids I know!!! I dislike Jacob as well!!!! Enjoy the trip of Twilight!! Youa re going to love it!!!

blueladybug said...

Love this book!! Your mom is the one that got me addicted to the series! I like Edward too!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your blog!! thx for commenting on mine and I LOVE Twilight!! I'll put you in my blogger peeps list :]

~Christy~

Anonymous said...

Cute background.

Bentley would love another doggie in the blogging world.

Have a great day.
bye bye.♥☺♥
Woof Woof!!!!!!

Music Master said...

Small question Emmy, How do i add you to my blog friend list? I don't know what that is and I would like to know. By the way everyone calls me Z. Just Z I don't like my real name so. z it is...


thanks!
Z