So my mom bought these really cool chairs that are really comfy! They are aqua and we call them "The Reading Chairs." Here are some pictures that I took for this post.
Here is my mom pretending to fall asleep for my picture. With the dog CHILL'N OUT. That is why I call this that. Aren't I a good photographer?? Setting the seen??
Here is a different one where my mom is smiling for the video camera!!! All what you have to do is say "Cheese!!!!!!!" Poor Juppy! He is bored to death and is very hot from mommy petting him. He has a lot of fur!! Poor baby!!!
I tried to do a close up to Juppy. I was trying to get his attention.I would then once he saw the camera he looked away! He is so afraid!!! Poor baby!!!


Here is my mom pretending to fall asleep for my picture. With the dog CHILL'N OUT. That is why I call this that. Aren't I a good photographer?? Setting the seen??

Here is a different one where my mom is smiling for the video camera!!! All what you have to do is say "Cheese!!!!!!!" Poor Juppy! He is bored to death and is very hot from mommy petting him. He has a lot of fur!! Poor baby!!!
I tried to do a close up to Juppy. I was trying to get his attention.I would then once he saw the camera he looked away! He is so afraid!!! Poor baby!!!
Yeah!!! Finally! I got a close up of him looking at my direction!!! Yeah!!!! Well What my mom and I like to do is read out there. It is so much fun!!! Well see ya later!!!
4 comments:
Those are cool chairs. Where did you get them? Juppy is so cute. My dog has black fur so he is very hot in the summer.
Bye bye.♥☺
That welcome friend thing I have didn't cost any money. They have no way to get money from us. I'm so confused???????? Also it was on that cutestblogontheblock where I got my background. It was free.
Bye bye.♥☺
Ummm, not fond of those pics of me!!!!
Juppy is adorable! too bad I can't have a dog my mom is alergic!
blog4ever♥☺♥
Post a Comment