Well we are just about to go on vacation!!! Yeah!! We had some trouble where to go. We where looking at our timeshares and we decided to trade. We found a wonderful place that is called San Thomas! It is so beautiful!! I can't wait! Two weeks of relaxation. Playing in the ocean and in the awesome pool! Here are some pictures of the lovely place!
This is a picture of the ocean from far away.

Here is the ocean from close up. You see how the water is so clear?? Isn't that so cool?? Tell me what you think.
This is a picture of the ocean from far away.
Here is the ocean from close up. You see how the water is so clear?? Isn't that so cool?? Tell me what you think.
3 comments:
I want to come!!!!!!! It looks so much fun!!!!!!!! Have fun and take lots of picture.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I am jealous!!! I wish I could go too!!! Oh well, take pictures and let us see your adventure!!!
Ooops. it is St. Thomas, not San Thomas. It is in the U.S. Virgin Islands. :)
Post a Comment