Sunday, August 3, 2008

My New Counter


I bet you have seen this picture before!! I had a post about it and this is my picture! This is my doggy!!!! Say hi Juppy!! Well as you might know his name is Jupiter. He is a full breed Shih Tzu. Here is some more picture of some Shih Tzus. Aren't they so cute?? Well I have a new counter as you could see and it is doggy prints. I am doing that for Juppy. By the way we call Jupiter Juppy for his nickname. So there Juppy! I love you!! Now all my blog friends know that! "Arf! Arf! I love you to!" Awww! He said that to me!!!! Awww! Anyways I am going to make a poll to change my picture when I leave a comment or keep it. But I will but him on the side if I change it. I probably change it. Don't be afraid to say change it. It is fine. It won't heart my feelings. Trust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Hi Jupiter. That is a cute name. Where did you get him? I love dogs.
Bye bye.♥☺