Saturday, August 23, 2008

Giants Game And Much Much More

Today was so much fun!!! As you could have seen on a post today I put that I was going to a SF Giants game!! We went with my family! Again it was so much fun!!
Here is me with my friend at a tailgate with me. We brought all this food and it was almost gone! BTW: We had about 13 people with us. So that is why we had so much extra food!
Here is me with my friend again!! Right behind us is the stadium that is on the bay! It was so cool! They even has workers out on the bay so if a ball came out of the water they could catch it. It was so funny watching them!! Ha!! Ha!! Ha!! We had also switched sunglasses. So the ones I am wearing are hers!!
Here is a picture of the stadium!! Isn't so cool?? It was so much fun!!Here is me coming out of a slide. They have a kids thing and there was a big slide. On the outside it looks like a big Coca-Cola bottle!! They also had a Build-A-Bear there. Sadly my mom said no. And you know why. Am I right?? Well if you don't it is I couldn't get a Build-A-Bear!!
Here is me and my friend again at a favorite restaurant. It is Fenton's. They have so many good things there! Yummy! My friend and I are sharing a double scoop half Rocky Road and half Chocolate Mint!! We also shared some Fish & Chips. Yummy!!



Sorry that this is so long!! Here is a cool fact: This jersey is an old jersey that the SF Giants wore!! It has changed by the colors. I don't know how but they did! Well I hope you had a fun time about seeing what happened today!! I am so tired!! Just kidding!! You hear that mom I am not tired! (Yawn) I (yawn) am not (yawn) tired!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun. Glad you has fun.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Unknown said...

Sooooo much fun! Glad you liked it. :)