Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Games On Your Blog

For games on your blog it is so easy. All what you do is go to Layout and then do Add Gadget. Then on the side it has Game. Click on that and then click on what game you want. There is some more so check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. I'll check that out. That must be how you got the hang man on. I was going to ask you how you got it on but then I read your post.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

{McKenzie} said...

At First I thought you were crazy, and I didn't know what you were talking about. Then I saw gadgets, and then I thought you had a different website blog, but oh my, I was wrong. Thanks so much!!

Kenzie said...

I see you like the Jo Bros! Then maybe you would like to enter my givaway @ my blog!