Hey all you people! I just wanted to tell you that I made a blog for my dog! (Thank you Miss Mattie) It is my account so if you see, See Ya!! at the end of a comment then that is me. If you see Bye People!! or Bye My Fellow Dog!!!! that is Juppy. Here is the site for my dog's blog!! Check it out!! I will be updating it!! If you want to see it again some time, it will be on My Blog Friends!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I made a comment on your dogs blog. My owner did too. So check it out. Thanks for making him a blog.
Woof woof.☺
BTW, cute background and fish.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
your dog blog is really cute, i have a dog to his name is ringo. he's a mutt but a really cute one. by the way i made a buddy list and your on it
z
You are on my family list because your mom thinks we are twins and I feel really close to you as family.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Post a Comment