
Before you say "what?" to my play list let me explain. I ♥ 80's music so much!! My mom was in ♥ with this band called Duran Duran when she was little. Not! She still is in ♥! I always listen to their songs and I ♥ them also! So the first three songs on my new play list are their songs. Really stop and listen. They are so good! The second one is my favorite. Wait a little while because they are singing on the second one but you can't hear them yet. My mom will probably be so happy for me making this post! Anyways have a good night!! I will see you all tomorrow!!
6 comments:
They have some nice songs. Maybe I should be in ♥ with there music? Should I? Have a great day.
bye bye.♥☺♥
I will have to listen to there music!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺
I still LOVE Simon!!!!
Wow!! This is a blast from the past for me! I love 80's music, too!! It's cool that you like music that your mom loves. Snowbank loves classic rock from the 70's and 80's; just like his dad!!
Sweetheart...they have socks older than you, but I love Duran Duran also. I loved going to the concert with your Mom!!! Dream come true!!! Great choice on the third song. That is one of my favorites!!!
I do that 2! (= ☺
Post a Comment