Well as you can see I took off "How Many Days Until I get A Cell". Well so I got a cellphone!!! It is the LG Plum.
Here is a picture of the phone. It is so cool!! It has a calender, text, video, and a camera. I got blocked from texting. So ya!!!
Here is a picture of the phone open. It is a flip phone.
If you can see. This is a picture of Juppy. He is my background.
7 comments:
Your cell phone is so cool. I like Juppy on your computer. That is cute. I think I might do one of Bentley. If I knew how. Where did you get your cell?
Bye bye.♥☺♥
That is so cool, you get a cellphone! I can't get one until I pay for one. When my mom added up all the startup fees, it would be 700 dollars. I'm no where close, I only have 5 dollars.:)☺
Congrats on the new cell Emmy!!!!
Go to my blog.
Bye bye.♥☺
Cool! I have a cell phone! I love it. How old are you?
blog4ever♥☺♥
Congratulations on your new cell phone!
I wish I had a phone. Ur so lucky!
See ya! :)
Post a Comment