Saturday, August 16, 2008

Some Funny Jokes

I made some funny jokes. To tell you the answer you have to comment on my blog. Put your answer for each question on this post. I will tell you who won. There is no first or last person. The deadline is Monday. I have the answers so don't forget to comment!!
1. What is a snake's favorite school subject?
2. I have a slice of cheese what kind is it?

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I saw miley cyrus at the staduim fire on the 4th of july!
blog4ever!

Kenzie said...

Um...The cheese in your hand is...Uh..American?

{McKenzie} said...

You asked where I got my shoes, and I got them at Payless Shoes. They are size 8 and a half though. I'm wearing them roght now, so I can break them in before school starts next week. ♥

Elizabeth said...

Our stake president is nice! His sister is my piano teacher. She is also SO SO SO SO SO nice!
blog4ever!