Friday, August 8, 2008

Beijing So Cool Right Now

Now as you all American people or any kind a heritage you know that the Olympics are here!! But right as I am typing they are finished with the opening ceremonies! Here are the wonderful six rings that represent all the nations joined together.

Right here is an athlete. His name is Apollo. If you watch Dancing With The Stars he was on there once. He actually won! he has one 3 gold meddles in the sport speed skating. it is like track but you are ice skating. Sadly that is only for winter. That is so sad!!


Right here is a picture of my brother and I in Hong Kong just in May. They had already gotten ready for the Olympics!!! It was so cool! In a train station is where I found this. It told how many days is left and how many minutes, etc., etc., etc. Have fun watching them!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT.
Bye bye♥☺♥

snowbank77 said...

Hey! I say the opening cerimonies too. I loved watching the drums and the glow-in-the-dark drumsticks. It was awsome!

See Ya! :)

tammy said...

Too cool!!! I love the picture with you and your brother. I LOVE the Olympics and I am totally addicted to watching them so I will be glued to the good ol' television to watch. Enjoy it yourself!!!

{McKenzie} said...

You can pass the award on if you want to.