Right now, and about 20 minutes ago, I was let out of school!!! Yeah! Now I am on vacation!! I am so glad that I am out of school!! That was really just a quick post. Sorry, but don't forget to comment!! Have fun at school!! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm out for the weekend. Your lucky you can have a vacation. I don't think I have and e-mail for Mckenzie. I try to get hers and comment. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Congrats on surviving through the first haul. You are going to make it through the rest I am sure. Enjoy your two weeks in San Thomas. I know your Dad said to me he was looking forward to the down time with you and the fam!!! Take a relaxing sigh for me will you?!?!?
Today was the lat day of the first week for me. I'm luck that I am in my cousins class.
Right now I am going through some major changes in my blog, so I have it closed, but when I am done I will open it back up.
u just got out???? i just got back in!!! 'sigh' well im out for the week end but im back in school. summer vacay is OVER! it went by soooo fast!
In my last comment I made a lot of mistakes. It's stupid that you can't edit your comments.
I reopened my blog today. Tell me what you think.
Post a Comment