Here is my 8th blog award!! I made it. The rules is that you can only give it to ONE person. Make sure thst you make a link to their blog. Make sure that you put the person who gave it to you ad make a link. Have fun!!! The person who I am giong to do is........
Miss Mattie!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Thanks so much. I'll put it on the side of my blog. That is a great idea. Getting a cute picture and decorating it. Great idea.
I won't make you another braclet but in like 4 days I'm having a giveaway and I'm giving away those braclets. So if you win you will get a another one. Well 2. Because I made 4 and there will be 2 winners and I'll give them 2. But you might not win. I don't know.
Thanks again. You are a super nice twin. I have a question for you? Is your real name Lizzie are Emmy? Just wondering. Because when you make comments it says Lizzie and your blog title is Emmy at home.
Have a great day. I'll go put it on the side of my blog. And remember stay tunned on my blog in 4 days.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Post a Comment