Monday, August 18, 2008

The Answers!!!


I have the answers!! The first one was "What is a snake's favorite subject in school?" Well Mckenzie got it right. It was hissstory! But I cange it into a different answer. My answer is Music because it has scales. The second one was, "I have a slice of cheese what kind is it?" The answer is it doesn't matter because it's nocho (not your) cheese. No one got that one!! I made thease jokes from skratch. You can tell anyone them. Hope you like them!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't tell you the answers on the post because I didn't know them but now they make sense. FUNNY!!!!!!! Your little music bear is cute. I went to that site and got a ipod. It is pretty cool. How did you figure that site out? Tonight I'm having a giveaway at 7:30 PM. So if you want to enter you can. Those are some great jokes.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Anonymous said...

Your background is SO CUTE!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! You have great taste. Stay tunned on my blog for my giveaway. 7:30 PM.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

The family trunk said...

Hi I LOVE your background!!!! It Is the cutest In the world!!!!!! Go to my blog I think you will like it.
Bye 4 now!♥☺

Unknown said...

YOu silly girl!

Jared said...

Funny...Ha Ha Ha Har ha....ha

The family trunk said...

I love your background!!!! Go to my blog!!!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺

Kenzie said...

Yup, I just sort of guessed that it was hisstory... Music is a good one too!

Kenzie said...

I really ♥ your backround! It ROCKS!☺☺

Kenzie said...

You've won an award @ my blog!

snowbank77 said...

i heard that one at school. See Ya :)