Saturday, August 23, 2008

2 Things!

I was meaning to do a post about having how many post and this is my 52nd!! I am half way there from my 100 posts!!





Also today I am going to a Giants game!! We do that every one in a while with my mom's family. My dad couldn't make it on the last minute so my mom let me choose a friend to take! I chose 1 of my BFF's! I will tell you about the game after. But maybe not today because I have to go to church tomorrow morning early!! I am going to make a post right now about "Today In History" Bye! Bye!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I have to go to church early too. I really don't like doing that. Take pictures of the game. I better go read your history post today.
Bye bye.♥☺♥