
Even though I have made way to many posts about "Twilight" please read this one post.
So I was just thinking today. Well this one kid ("the trouble maker") was trying to get me into trouble for no reason, because he was mad. (a great way to get out anger) I get really sensitive. So he made me cry. A good person next to me said, "Are you ok?" I just said to give me a moment. I just hate it when I start to cry in front of the class. Luckily no one say me. But when I was crying a wild thought came to my mind. I had figured out why I just ♥ "Twilight" too much. It was, because my life had way too many mistakes, it is about a girl who is in love with a perfect person. So that is why. But the thing is that mad me so mad!!! The guy ho made my cry saw me crying and said to me, "There is nothing to cry about." Then I heard him say to himself quietly as he walked away, "Baby." I WAS SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost got up and smacked him. Of course I didn't. Ok. That is all. I will post the pictures tomorrow. Bye!
3 comments:
The mama bear in me comes out and I want to protect you from all the boys and girls that will hurt you. BUT I can't. YOu are such a smart, funny and well liked person. He just stepped on you because he needed to make someone else feel bad too.
Enjoy Twilight for what it is, but please know that it is not real. There is NOONE on this Earth that will be like characters in that book. I just don't want you to be set up for disappointment late. I LOVE YOU! ♥ Mom
Emmy, don't forget the quote by Eleanor Roosevelt. I can't remember word for word, but it goes something like this "No one can make you feel inferior without your permission." It was true in the princess diaries and it is true for you princess!!!
aww...I hate that! I can totally relate! Ugg!
Post a Comment