
Well yesterday I had a sore throat in the morning! In P.E we played a game boys vs. boys and girls vs. girls! (there were two classes) So anyway, the girls cheered on the boys as loud as we could! Guess what? THE BOYS DID NOTHING BUT TALK TO EACH OTHER!!!!!! Well it was the last game girls vs. girls. The boys got dismissed first so we where on our own. When time was up we went outside. The only thing what the boy's asked was, "Did you win?" Well we did win! Well not exactly. All the girls are awesome that nothing was hit!! So we both won! But when I went outside my throat was sore really bad. It was really hard to talk. So when we went inside I got some water. Now that was just the start. Well my friend came over at the end of school. We had a lot of fun! We got out at 12:30 yesterday because of Report Cards! Yeah! When she left it was about 7:30! We got to have dinner together! By then I was not feeling good. I was "Burnin' Up" My mom gave me some Advil. That was okay. I didn't have anything but gelato. It felt so nice on my throat. By then I was almost going to fall asleep right there! I got some medicine right before I went to sleep. But during the night I got really cold. So I got up to go get an extra blanket. That was at 4:48. I went back to sleep. I woke up at 6:45 when my mom touched my forhead. I woke up then I heard her saying, "Yeah she has a fever. She put an extra blanket on her bed." Well here I am sick. My throat hurts, my stomach hurts, I have a stuffy nose, and I have a fever! Well that it all for sick.
This is the second thing. I hope I didn't bored you with being sick. Well this is my 100th post!! Wow! I want to thank you all for supporting my blog! And giving me all the awards! So thank you!! OK that is all. Bye!
1 comment:
Hope you feel better...I am home sick right now too:(
Post a Comment