
In our town we like to do Boo!! Someone starts it out. You fill a basket with a lot of Halloween stuff. Once someone Boos you you hand the sign on your door. But the trick is that you leave it secretly. You never know who booed you. You leave a comment anonymous on the person's blog. Then you hang the picture above on your sidebar where people can see it. Now I can pass it on and I will put it on my sidebar. It is really easy. We stop on October 31. (Halloween) Ok. I will leave a comment. So keep on looking!
6 comments:
We do that to exept we say phantom!
That sounds so cool. I'll have to do that. BOO!!!!!!!!!!
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Cute background too.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Good luck with your Boo Whoing!!!
Hi that sounds very cool!!! Last year we booed some of our neighbors!!! That was so so so cool!!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼
Cute background too!!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼
Post a Comment