No. It is VERY official!!! I am going to be a vampire for Halloween!! (I wonder why) I will straighten my hair. I have these fake eyelashes, I will have fangs, I will paint my hair black, (of course it comes out) and I have a shirt!! But not any shirt!!
On the back it says, "Twilight"! Of course!!!
I also got this poster!!!! That is the back of my door to my bedroom!!! So every time I close the door I see the cast!! It will also be great for reading. If I need to remember what they look like it is right there!!!
Here it is close-up. I was going to crop it so it was only Bella and Edward but I didn't!! Poor Alice! She was cut off!!!
Here it is close-up. This is the crash scene. I didn't want it because I saw it to much to want a poster of it!!
But why is it official?? Well I know that I am OVD. What is that??
Obsessive Vampire Disorder
It is sad but the truth. Oh well. I was the one who made it up. Or my mom. Anyways that is all tonight. Well tomorrow is school. One hour until I have to go to bed. Bye!!!
3 comments:
I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ MY NEW POSTER!
I am jealous of the posters!!!! Maybe once we move I cna get af ew of them for all over the house...Wallpaper! Yes, let's think wallpaper!!!
Too cute!! I love the Alice costume idea! She is my favorite character (besides Edward)!!
Post a Comment