Once again I have changed my play list. I am sorry for the other music on. That is the new "Twilight" Movie Trailer on one of my old posts. Or the one with the box. Hopefully it is all gone after this post. Has anyone seen it?? I love it so much!!! I just watched it about 5 time straight!!! I literally almost cried!!! I need help getting back in the real world. When I finished "Eclipse" I really cried in my bed, because I new it had to end. Now I have OTD and OVD!!! (OTD means Obsessive "Twilight" Disorder) Like I said before, it is true but sad. Ok. I hope you like my new play list!!! Tell me if you don't like it! Please tell me!! I can delete a song if you want. OK that is all!! Bye!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your music! I especially love Sneaker night!
Emma, how do I add a playlist to my blog?
K
I love all the music. Sneaker night I think you should put first or the one you have on. I like bleeding love better.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I like you new IPOD widget. It is soooo cute. I also ♥♥♥ the new trailer. Heis sooo cute.
♥Mom
Post a Comment