Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Oh My!! Am I Embarassed??


Well yes!!! I just got back from my second dance!!! It was good. But then. Well I don't really want to write it but, I mean it is hard to explain but I will try my best.
So there is this guy in my class. Everyone, (or should I say my mom) thinks that I like him. But I don't!! At the dance I asked him to slow-dance with me!! (HUGE mistake) Really all my friends, don't know how to slow-dance so I wanted to show them. I went over and asked him. Halfway through the song, we both said, "How about we find someone else?" So we walked away. So that was that? No!!! Some (or most) 5th graders saw me!! Now everyone is talking about it!! Great!! Please don't try that!
Tomorrow is Halloween!!! Yeah!! I have my costume ready!! Can't wait!! Ok that is all! Bye!!
Warning: DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!

2 comments:

tammy said...

I am very impressed. It's hard to ask soemone to dance and then to dance infront of everyone when they are glued to the walls. I'm on your side girl!!!

demon_girl said...

I feel sorry for u.But what can u do what past is past and u can't do anything about it.poor u