Monday, October 6, 2008

Two Things

Well sadly today is my last day of being off-track!!! So sad! But I get to see my friends!!! Yah!
The second thong is in real life my family got booed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The cool thing is we caught the person. It was a sister in our ward. She stopped at a neighbor's house and was talking to the mom. We decided that we would look through the windows to see who it was. But then my mom went outside just to look around. The second she went back in the car went down the street and saw the sister!!!! It was funny!!!! She gave us cookies and Candie!! Yummy!! I am going to get a cookie right now if they are not all gone!!!

1 comment:

The family trunk said...

How you do the ♪ is that you Push alt and then push 1 and 3 {At the same time!!} Well I have to go now!!
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼