Thursday, October 2, 2008

Newz Check In


So right now I am at my grandma and grandpa's house!!! It is so much fun! My my brother isn't with me so I can have some peace and quiet to myself. I also get to read my book. Tomorrow I am going to help them take down wallpaper!!! I love doing that!!! Tomorrow is also my mom's birthday!!! So happy birthday mommy!!! Oh. and we like to call my grandpa G-Pa! Funny right?


I also just finished a GREAT movie!!! It is called, The Gym Teacher The Movie. It has Nathan Kress from iCarly!! It was good. I recommend it. So see it! It is on Nick I think. I don't really watch it.

This is "New Moon". The second "Twilight" book!!!! I finished it in 5 days!!!!!!! It is awesome! I cried a lot. (For those who I know in person and who have read "Twilight" who want to know why. I will tell you later) I love that book!!! I am working on the third one right now. It is starting out okay. My mom said that it was the best one. I don't know how yet but I trust her. (I should. She is my mother) Anyways to answer people's question I like Edward more. Duh!!! I shouldn't have thought twice!!! But I do think that Jacob is a nice guy. But he is not right for Bella. Poor Jacob. But it turns out good in the end. (I won't tell you how) After I finish the third one I will make a post OK? Alright. Well I need to get to reading. Bye!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss you!!!! ♥MOM

tammy said...

I just knew you would love Edward. Enjoy the books and your G-Pa and G-Ma!!!