We are doing DARE in school. We have to write a song that tells people not to do drugs! Wow it is hard! But we use a tune from a different song!! We are doing "Bleeding Love". I love that so much!! (I will add it to my play list later when I update it) It is so funny!!! We are using the chorus tune so some of the words work for the song! Here is a part of it:I don't care what they say,
I am drug free
They try to pull me away but they don't know the truth
That is some. I don't want to post the rest. But then we will have to perform it to the class!!! Ahhhh! Help me! I have great partners!! One of them is a new friend of mine! (She is new to our class) And she is reading Twilight also!!! Lol!! Oh!!! I am almost done with "Eclipse" Bo ho!!!! I have to stop!!! I can't read the next book, because I am not ready for it. But I will talk to my mom. (I will have skip a few parts if I do read it) Well that is all!! Good night!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment