I have a Club Penguin account. If anyone of you have one tell me! I would ♥ to meet you. I can't type though. :( If you would like to see what I look like just read this post.
This is the logo. Cool right?
This is my favorite outfit. Since the new catalog came out I bought a lot of things from it. It is Halloween costumes. Like I said, this is my favorite.
I like this one. It doesn't look cool but...
Now this is awesome!!!! You look awesome!!! As you can see my (name) is Liznewyork.
This is just a fairy.
This is my igloo. (House) I like it but most people don't. I try to make it look like a real house.
This is another part.
I get a TV!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
This is the kitchen. Well that is all. I hope you like it!!! Bye!!
2 comments:
I don't have one but it sure looks like fun!!!
Bye bye.♥☺♥
I have one! I am squillydilly. I usally go on the server Rainbow!
Post a Comment