Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Haunting!!! ☺

This is going to be my new background for the month of October. I hope you like it! I do. I have also done a new play list. Yeah!!!! The first song is "Fly On The Wall" by Miley Cyrus. Next one is something. (I can't really spell the name) I saw it on Emma's play list and I love that song!Well Emma I hope you think that I am not coping. But I have been looking for that song!! I know it but don't know the name. Anyways if you want me to delete it that is totally fine. Anyways, I have made a new poll. And I am going to make one right now. Ok. Bye!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new background. So cute!

Rachael Hutchings said...

LOVE the new background, very festive! Girl, you are WAY too talented! :-)

Kenzie said...

Hi this is Mixy and Maggie! We ♥ your background! We have a new one for halloween too!