Thursday, September 18, 2008

VERY LONG POST BEWARE

This is the 99 steps. That is long!
To prove that we made it to the top look at that!
Here is the tower at Blackbeard's Castle.
That colorful building is our hotel.
We went on a submarine. Here are some pictures.
If you look closely there is a shark here.

This is my mom and D finishing para sailing.
That is me and my dad up in the air.
That is me and my dad finishing.


These are iguanas. Scary! They are all around!
Look at that. My dad couldn't stop taking pictures of them!
This is the view outside of the boat.
This is the para shoot inflating.
Here is another picture.



Look how clear the water is!! Cool huh?


I thought that this was pretty.



This is the pool at the hotel. You can see the current from the water slide!

Look at all the fish while we are feeding them!




This is at the airport.
These are some planes from the airport.
This is my mom and D playing Super Mario Cart Wii!


This is my mom and dad's bedroom.

We also have a big kitchen! How fun!
Well that is all for my trip. We also went jet skiing. Fun! Okay well that is all!! Bye!



3 comments:

blueladybug said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation!!

Anonymous said...

That looks so much fun!!!!!!!!! I wish I could go with you. Where did you go again? I really want to know so maybe maybe maybe I can go. Cool pictures.
Bye bye.♥☺♥

Unknown said...

What was your favorite, favorite thing we did??? Maybe mine was jet skiing or parasailing. I can't wait to go back.