Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Really Really Sorry (Travel Journal 5 & 6)

Real sorry for not posting. Would you like me to stop making these posts? No one comments anymore. I am sorry if I bored you. :/ Well guess what I did? Well I never thought that I would do this EVER in my life. I went para sailing!! Wow! It was a sight. Now cruise ships were docked because of bad weather. (I will get to that soon) I went with my dad. D went with mom. We all did the dip. Anyways, it has been raining. One day we were at the beach and it started raining. Soon enough the whole beach was was deserted except us. Well it cleared up a lot! Ha ha ha! Some of the people came back. It was off and on all day long. Last night my dad and I stayed up late and went into the pool while it was raining really hard. They turned off the water slide. Sooo, I climbed up it. That was so much fun!! I am getting really tired right now. Juppy said that he will post on his blog tonight. Okay well I am going to go. Shoot! We also went on a submarine today!! IT WAS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!! We went 75 feet deep. We saw a shark! The guy played the shark "theme song". So funny! Well really got to go!! Night Night. Well not to you. Okay night!
Please Read This! Very Important And Fun!!
Sorry that it is long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having fun. What kind of shark was it?

tammy said...

Sounds like you are having a great time. I wish I was there with your family!!! I would have loved to see you get dipped!!!

Keep having fun and don't worry...comments will start coming soon!!!
Love ya!

{McKenzie} said...

I like these posts!☺ I just don't know what to say. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome that you went para sailing! I'll probably never do that in my whole life. And, I do like reading your blog.