Friday, September 26, 2008

My Brother's B-Day

Tomorrow is my brother's b-day. He will be 7. We are giving him a science birthday party. It will be so much fun! We have this guy from our ward. (church) He is coming and doing fun expirments! And you are asking, " Why him?" Well he works at a lab and invents stuff which is my brother's dream!! but wow! 7. That means one thing. I have been putting up with him for 7 years! We are very excited about his b-day. So this post is to D. I love you D and have a great b-day!!
P.S. Tomorrow I will post pics!!!!
P.P.S. Well his b-day is almost here. So it is basically his b-day!!!

2 comments:

The family trunk said...

That is really cool.
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼

Anonymous said...

Say happy birhtday to him from me. I love birthdays so much. I read about it on your mom's blog. So funny. Sounds and looks like fun.
Bye bye.♥☺♥