Okay I am finished with the first book!!! I started a little bit before the trip. On the second to last airplane when we were coming home I finished it!! Yeah! It was soooo good!! I won't tell anything if you future Twilight readers want to read it. I can't wait for the next book! To answer a question that I get a lot. I like Edward more then Jacob. But that might change. I don't know. Maybe in the movie. Still I don't know. My mom got home safe. She is fine. We are all jet logged. Tired. We are getting ready for church right now. I am all finished so I asked my mom if I could make this post and she said yes. Okay gtg. (Got to go) Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you loved the book!! It's one of my favorite books. One of T's soccer buddies Mom just borrowed my Twilight book to read for her book club.
Welcome home my dear Emmy!!!! I am happy to hear that you liked Twilight! I will miss seeing the movie with you, but I definitely Edward will be gracing the walls of your room very soon!!!!
Cute background and I can't wait to see what you sended to me. When I get it I will post it. Glad you like your bracelet. I'll make some more.
bye bye.♥☺♥
Post a Comment