Thursday, September 18, 2008

Last Post (For Travel Journal) And More

Well today is my last day here. So sad. Today and yesterday we just chilled out. I made 4 friends and they all left. The all said "Lucky" when I told them when I was leaving. Wow. I am really excited to leave. Hmmm. Interesting. We have seen a lot of cool things here. I will make a different post for pictures. It will be a lot. Ok. I will make a post when I get home to tell that I am home safely. Do people like my background? I do. Please tell me if you do. Ok. I am making another post right now. Ok see ya!
Next Post Will Be Long!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

{McKenzie} said...

I love your new background! Why are you excited to leave?

blueladybug said...

Love your new background!!

tammy said...

I totally love your new background, I wish I had...oh wait!!! Wink wink!