Saturday, September 13, 2008

No Internet??? (Travel Journal 7&8??)

Well I don't know what number this is. Hmmm. Please tell me! BTW I will post pics at the very end. Well what we had to do is switch hotels for some reason. (Ask my mom if any ?) We would have to pay to get Internet. So that was a no-go. I will just do today's and yesterdays. We went to the 99 steps leading to Black Beard's Castle. Wow! What a hike. We went up to the castle. Nope! Had to go to the front. We walked all the way to the front and. :/ IT WAS CLOSED!!! Then we found out that we could drive up it! Uhhhh! I was so tired. Today we are just back to the first hotel. It is good to be back to the old hotel. We were just at the pool. Alright I am done. Well bye! PS Check Juppy's blog!

No comments: