- My name is Emma Leigh Bottom
- I was born in Walnut Creek, Ca
- I live in California
- I have been to all the Disneylands in the world
- I have been to Paris, Tokoyo, New York, and Hong Kong (much more)
- I have one brother, mom, dad, Juppy
- My fav soda is Root Beer
- My fav candy is choclate (I don't care what kind as long as I get some choclate!)
- My fav movie is I don't really know. There are a lot of good movies
- My fav actor is Jonas Brothers
- My fav actress is Ashley Tisdale
- I have a lot of chores
- My chores are take out the trash, clean my bathroom, clean my room, and do the dishes
- My fav band is Jonas Brothers
- My fav centry is the 80's
- My fav 80's song is "Wake Me Up"
- My fav 80's band is Duran Duran
- My fav 80's fashon trend is the hair (bangs back then are sooo cute!)
- My fav "School Spirit Day" is 80's day!
- My brother is rude to me but people don't see it :(
- I have a Cell Phone
22. My puppy and Bensters are the cutest puppies in the world!
23.I tend to be bossy (I am working on that)
24.I have a Wii
25. My fav Wii game is HSM Sing It!
26. I only have two more baby teeth left in my mouth! (Soon to be one! One is comong out!)
27. I lost a lot of teeth in 4th grade
28. Only one tooth that I lost in 4th grade wasn't at school :)
29. I am in St. Thomas right now
30. I don't have a lot of imagination (compared to my brother)
31. I have a lot of creativity
32. My brother has more ideas than me (I help him)
33. I tend to be bossy
34. I look like my dad
35. I don't look at my mom but wehave the same jeans (personallity not pants)
36. My brother looks like my mom but acts like my dad
37. My brother's birthday is on my half birthday
38. My birthday is March 27, 1998
39. I am 10 years old
40. My dad's birthsay is April 5 (I wont tell you the year)
41. My mom's birthday is October 3 (again no year!)
42. My brother's birthday is September 27 (no year!)
43. I have been parasailing
44. I am in the 5th grade
45. I play the clarinet
46. I love my teacher
47. I have two BFF's in real life
48. I have a lot of BFF's on the internet
49. I don't know what SYLA means
50. I am taking choir in school
Well, I made it to 50! That is all I can go! I guess my mom was right. :/ Oh well I made it half way!! Bye!
4 comments:
WOW!!! That is a lot of stuff. I love the wii. I got one for my moms birthday. She loved it. You play the claranet. I play the flute. Are you in band? I am. Now I know your birthday. I will send you stuff on that special day. My birthday is June 2 1998. Your older then me but just 3 months. Not far. Well I can say a lot more stuff, but I'll just do this post. So some of the people that don't know me can know me a little more better. Have a great day and thanks for sahring. Wait one more thing. You are so LUCKY that you have gone to PARIS!!!! I really want to go there. Can you tell me how its like there. Oh and I love the new background. I eas going to get it but then I got a different one. Now I'll get off.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
P.S
Usally I read my comments to make sure there wern't any mistakes but this one I didn't because It was so long. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Hi Emmma! This is so cool! Hey, I learned a lot about you today. I'll let T. know to check out your blog today.
Go see my post I did about 50 things about me.
Bye bye.♥☺♥
Great 50 items Emm. It's ncie to get to know youo a bit more!!!
Post a Comment