Wow look at that!!! That is me without my band aids. I was riding my bike and at a corner... Well I was going to fast so at the corner I fell. :( By the way that sign means a frown face if you didn't know. But it even gets even worse. There is gravel where I was riding so I skidded across the gravel. And that is where I got the cuts. I keep on finding little rock on my leg. Funny huh? But on the bright side I walked to my house because it was really close. I was bleeding but my shorts where smugging the blood around. I was really sad but I didn't cry!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know I would cry. Ochy ouchy ouchy. That must really hert. I feel so bad for you.
You know how you asked me is Petland a park for doggies? Well it is a store. Like Petsmart or Petco. Like one of those.
Have a great day. And hope you get better.
Bye bye.♥ ;)
Hey emmy, that is one BIG boo boo. I once had a scrape like that once, but ur's is huge and it looks painful.
Anyway... hope u heal fast,see ya!
*<:) :) :) ~:) ?:( :] :{
You must got your background after I made my first comment. I ♥love♥ your background. Great choice.
Bye bye.♥ ;)
Ouchy, ouchy, ouchy! You were so brave!
I really like this new background the best, aqua is soooo cool!
Post a Comment