Sunday, July 6, 2008
Holy Cow!
So at 12:00 tonight I will be a fith grader! I can't wait till tomarrow!!! In my school fith grade counts as middle school! (My school is a K-8th grade school.) I get tower and I get to go to the dances! I will have so much fun!!
Labels:
memyselfandI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You are going to be the best 5th grader in the world...of course you ahve one of the best web leaders in the world...no, not Zack...Corinna remember!!!
Good luck on your new life as a fifth grader. I think your blog is rally great. I'm glad you like mine too.
I am going to be a 5th grader this next school year too. I have been having having summer since May 30th, and I am always bored.
Your blog is SOOOOO cute!!
-McKenzie
Have fun in 5th grade! I was sooooo happy to get a compliment from your math teacher. YOU ROCK!
I'm going to be a 5th grader too. I really like your music.
Bye bye.
Got to my blog NOW!!!!! There is something there for you.
Bye bye.
To get the award on your blog just get your moms help because I don't really know. I got my moms help. Hope this helps.
Bye bye.
I'm so happy you joined my club.
SYLA
=>
Post a Comment