Sunday, July 20, 2008

Soooo

Do you like my blog? I knew you would! Well if you don't when then I am sorry for making this post. So then stop reading this and turn off your computer! Or go on Club Penguin if you have one. I am going to make a poll on if you like my blog so you can vote. And if you are a boy,(Snowbank77 I am talking to you) I hope that it isn't to girly. But if you are a girl than do you like it? I am growing into pink again! That is a good thing because my room is pink!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

it is cute

Jan said...

Lizzie, this blog is looking really great. I can't wait until Mattie sees it. She is going to go crazy. You are doing a very great job with your blog. You are a terrific blog buddy by the way.

Have a great week.

Elizabeth said...

I don't have a club pengin but I go on my friend's sometimes. I do have 10 webkinz though.
blog4ever!

Anonymous said...

I don't like your blog I ♥love♥ it. I ♥love♥ it. I ♥love♥ it. I ♥love♥ it so much!!!!
Bye bye.♥ ;)