In the last week I saw two movies! The first one I saw was Wall-e. It was so cute! I really recommend it!
This movie is awesome! It is Kit Kittredge. I read all the books and I loved them. So when I heard about the movie I was so excited. I saw it with some friends and we all had a great time! I really love this movie! You should really see it! I hope it wins an Oscar! The acting was great and the story wants you to cry! It is not like the books. But there is some same things from the books.
6 comments:
I really want to see both of those. They look so good. I'm going to take my friend out to watch walle for a birthday gift. Glad you posted this. It makes me so excited to see them.
Bye bye.
Hey Em!, I wanted to hear what you though about Kit, but I couldn't read all of it because of the music video. I usually put the big things I want to keep on the bottom of my blog (just so this doesn't happen). Just a thought! My favorite video too is the Jonas Brothers one! They rock!!!
Kit was so good! I cried a few too many times though!
Love ya!
I have'nt seen any of those yet. I can tell you like hannah montana...
GUESS WHAT?????????? I saw her in real life. I saw her on friday. I just got back from utah today! I had so much fun. I have seen kung fu panda twice! it was good!
blog4ever!
I saw Kit kitrage too.
SYLA
=>
How was Wall-e? And how was kit kittregde? I bet they were good.
bye 4 now!*:)
Post a Comment