Friday, July 25, 2008

My First Dance Was Awesome!!!

My first dance was sooooooo cool!!! The DJ played a lot of cool songs but he didn't have Sneakernight or Camp Rock. Bummer. We had to slow dance with someone. We got partnered up. My crush,(Daniel who is on six grade and who looks like Zac Efron) took a picture with me! We just asked and he said yes. He is a year older but he is still cute. Everyone was pushing me to him to slow dance with him but I said no. He also said no. I ended up not slow dancing with anyone. Well that was a good thing because I thought that I couldn't. Turns out I could. Well the bright thing is that I had a great time with my friends and I can't wait to go to the next dance!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun. I would like to dance with a guy that looked like Zac Efron. Glad you had fun.

I love your title. The little smiley faces are cute. Thanks for not copying me on the hearts. Your title fits your background a lot.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Anonymous said...

You know how you asked me if Emma is on vacation? Yes she is. She told me she left today. I don't know where she is going but I hope she posts some pictures.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Unknown said...

I LOVE your new clock, so cute! You have great taste little one. :)

blueladybug said...

Love your new blog look! It's fabulous and very girly! I'm glad you had a great time at the dance! Snowbank77 did too!

Kenzie said...

Had no Idea you had a crush! I do too!