So I totally want to see Mama Mia!!! My mom at first wouldn't let me go since it is PG13 until her very trusted sister, saw it and said that it was okay for me. But now I still haven;t gone. I actually took my mom's phone and put on her calender for us to go see it on a day that we are free. Shucks!! She saw me!!!! :( :( :( Cry. Cry. Cry. But I will see it someday mom!! Don't count on my NOT seeing it. Thursday, July 31, 2008
Mama Mia Why Can't I Go???
So I totally want to see Mama Mia!!! My mom at first wouldn't let me go since it is PG13 until her very trusted sister, saw it and said that it was okay for me. But now I still haven;t gone. I actually took my mom's phone and put on her calender for us to go see it on a day that we are free. Shucks!! She saw me!!!! :( :( :( Cry. Cry. Cry. But I will see it someday mom!! Don't count on my NOT seeing it.
Labels:
Justforfun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't really want to see it. But you should have fun. Post about it. Maybe if you say it was good MAYBE I'll see it. Not sure.
Bye bye.♥ ;)
Thats to bad. Did u get in truble? well I didnt want to see that movie. I thought grown ups shouldnt be singing and dancing.
see ya! $:)
Post a Comment