Saturday, July 26, 2008

My 1st!!!

Here is my first blog award!!!! Thank you Miss Mattie for giving this to me! I don't know if I can give it to you again but I would. Here is the site you can get it from. Anyways read the rules and then do what I did. Now this is only for the people who I give it to.Don't forget to add a link!!
Mommy- Here you go. You are so creative and our house wouldn't look like it is without ya. ♥
Tammy- I know that you are at girls camp I think but here you go. I hope like it!
I know that it is only two people but oh well. I followed the rules. I hope that you girls like it!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome. I forgot to do something that you have to do to. You put it on the side of your blog. I hope you like it. Great job. I'm still loving your blog background. It is so so so so {I better stop now} so so so CUTE!! I just can't get over it. Have a great day.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Jan said...

To put the award on the side you push customize then add page element, and push picture and just push browse and there you got it on the side. If this doesn't work tell me again and I will say some directions.
Bye bye.♥ ;)