Thursday, July 24, 2008
Oh yeah!
So right now or about 5 minutes ago I was getting ready for my first dance!!!!! The theme is sports so whoever shows up there in a jersey they will get a prize. But that is only the first 100 people. The prize is a lollipop or a glow stick. The people haven't decided yet! I am so excited though!!! I am going with one of my BFFs. Wish me luck (I mean it) and I will post about it tomorrow if I have time or don't forget!
Labels:
Justforfun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds so much fun. Those hearts are so easy. I haven't been saying it to people that much because I don't want much people coping me.
This is how you do it... All you have to do is push the Alt button and the number 3 on the side of the keyboard not the top. If you push the Alt button and different numbers this is what you get... ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○. Cool right?
Bye bye.♥ ;)
good luck.
blog4ever!
I adore your new background. It is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so CUTE!!!!!!!!! I could do more so's but my hand is tired. You have great taste. If you didn't have it I would get it. I ♥love♥ it!!!!!
Bye bye.♥ ;)
Post a Comment