Saturday, July 26, 2008

Now, I Am Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So at my grandma's house since I went to a party then my grandma's we watched the Hannah Montana 3D Concert. Sadly, we forgot the 3D glasses. :( But we hit the TV and watched it without them! Talk about hurting eyes! Ow!!!! My grandma and grandpa finally saw the Jonas Brothers!!!


I remixed this picture. I put their names on them for you. Well I did it for my mom at first. I put it as my background so when she would see it she would learn who is who. I am not kidding! Ask her and she will say yes! Now I Really Am Crazy about them!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 3-D concert was awaesome. I saw it at the movies so I just used the 3-D classes that I had at the movies. The Jonas Brothers are awesome. I love them. Great post.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

{McKenzie} said...

Emmy, I got 3-d glasses from the theaters that worked there, but when we tried to watch them on TV, they didn't work. So even if you would have gotten the ones that cost 9 dollars in the tickets, you wouldn't have been able to see the movie.

{McKenzie} said...

Yes I am LDS. Everyone asks that, and I can proudly say YES!!

Unknown said...

who is cuter?!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh . I love the j bros and hannah montana! I am listening to miley cyrus' new CD right now. And guess what I went to one of her concerts. She was teny tiny but still I couldn't believe that it was really her. If you watch americanidol I also went to their concert and they rocked. Go to my mom's blog to see pictures. She is in my firndslist.
blog4ever!

Elizabeth said...

Oh and I think joe is the cutest.
blog4ever!

Unknown said...

Joe is soooo the cutest! You have very COOL grandparents!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I haven't seen the movie mamma mia but I saw the musical in spokane.
blog4ever!