Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TAG! Tag! tag!!




Aright, Kenzie tagged me and this go around is random pictures! I found this picture "laying around" in my pictures file. I just deleted tons of random pictures last night so I was really worried. Anyways, this is from the post of "I got a Gnome" or something like that. What we did is that we had a garden gnome throughout the ward (for my church) and we passed it on to a sister that has a blog. Then you post silly pictures of it. Well, I got it and took them under my bed.
But! I have to tag a few people! I would like to tag:
Ok! Please leave a comment!!

6 comments:

tammy said...

I miss Gnomie!!!!

Unknown said...

funny you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun tag. I'll do it.
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺

The family trunk said...

Sounds like fun!! I'll do it!
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫§
Emma♥

The family trunk said...

What is your penguins name?
What is your favorite game?
Well answer back soon.
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫§
Emma♥

The family trunk said...

I am a bella. who is bella?
Bye 4 now1♥☺♪☼♫§
Emma♥