Friday, January 23, 2009

Quote Of The Week


OK this quote of the week is in "New Moon." I have decided that I am all done with "Twilight" and move on to the next book. So this is by Stephenie Meyer. And if you would like to read where it is, it is on page: 138 and 139.
"Jake? Are you out here?" The shouting voice was closer now.
"Yeah!" Jacob shouted back, and sighed.
I skipped to page 139
"Hey, guys," Jacob greeted them halfheartedly.
"Hey Jake," the short one said without looking away from me. I had to smile in response, his grin was so impish. When I did, he winked at me. "Hi there."
"Quil, Embry-this is my friend, Bella."
Quil and Embry, I still didn't know which was which, exchanged a loaded look.
"Charlie's kid right?" the brawny boy asked me, holding out his hand.
OK, that is it. Please leave a comment!! bye!

No comments: