Sunday, January 18, 2009

Why I Cried Last Night


Well last night i stayed up until 1:00 am. Why? As you can see, I watched The Notebook with my mom and I cried my eyes out! Juppy even left me, because he was tried of my crying. The movie is a great movie but really sad. I do recommend it so please watch it if you can.
Then I also cried in "Breaking Dawn." Well, guess what? I FINISHED IT! But I have a question for you who have read it.
Did Edward hear Bella's thoughts at the end? I have no idea! I need to do the quote of the week so I will do that part. Maybe not, because it will give it away. But I cried when Bella was saying goodbye to Reneesme and Jacob. I kept on crying when Jacob started to cry also. I also cried when Alice left and came back. And more but I forget. So that was my night!!! Please leave a comment!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I will never, ever forget laying in bed with you (in the middle of the night) and crying so hard we could not even hear the movie. It was really fun!
♥ you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Well if you cried that much i should see it and cry my eyes out. It sounds like a really sad movie. I'll try to watch it with my mom.

Really cute background all the other stuff that you got that is new. Have you seen the movie Hotel for Dogs??? Well that is a really good movie you should see that. Funny, some parts sad and a wonderful movie. Well have a great day.
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺

Anonymous said...

the answer is yes. edward did hear bellas thoughts but just for a moment wen they kissed and she spread out her shield thingi.
-angie