Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Animated Celeb ♥Crush♥


Despereaux♥ I just love him!! Have you seen his movie?? Awwwww! We are looking for a Despereaux stuffed animal, that they sell at Barnes & Noble. They are all soled out though. I am going to make a poll on which is cuter, Rhino from Blot or Despereaux! Kenzie like Rhino, that is why I am using him. Ok! Please leave a comment!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I'm reading the book right now. Well not right now but i'm reading it on and off. It is a good book. I really want to see the movie so bad!!!!!!!!! Have you read the book or seen the movie?????? I think i love him too. I will do your vote.
bye bye.♥☼♥☺

P.S
How do you get your comment form like this?
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺ (again)

Anonymous said...

Sorry a couple more things. CUTE CUTE CUTE ipod. How did you get it like that? Do you mind if i do that too???? The other thing is how do u get the heart as a mouse???
bye bye.♥☼♥☺

P.S
Get back to me on all the stuff i asked.
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺ (again and again)

Kenzie said...

He is totally cute too! I got a little Rhino stuffed animal 4 chhristmas. Sorry but I had 2 put my vote to Rhino!

The family trunk said...

Hi, I am reading the book too. I'll do the vote.I love your ipod!!!!How do you get the heart as the mouse? You will have to ask Mattie.
Bye 4 now!♥☺♪☼♫§

Kelsey said...

Despereaux....fo' sho'

Unknown said...

He is soooo cute!
♥ Mom

Anonymous said...

wow!!!!! U certainly r a big fan of Twilight! u remind me of my friend. shes got almost every quote of Edwards written down in her skool diary!!!!!!
-angie