Monday, January 12, 2009

The Cutest Blog On The Block







Hi!!! Has anyone has trouble going on The Cutest Blog on the Block? On my computer it says to put my user name and password. Hmmmm. I don't have their account. Maybe I should try to put my blog user name and password. Hold on I am going to try right now. It probably won't work, but you never know until you try.
Uhhhhhhhhhhh!! Nope!! Can you please try to see if it works on yours? Just leave a comment saying yes or no and whatever you would like to say. Here is the website. I will check it again after this post is done!! Ok please tell me!

1 comment:

{McKenzie} said...

On their blog, they posted that the site will be down. It has too much traffic. It is down A LOT, so it is hard for mr to go there sometimes. They said that they will have to buy a new server.