
What is that best show? Huh? Huh? Sonny With a Chance! It is not just that Demi Lavoto is in it, it is soooo funny! Please tell me if you have seen it! It is way better than Suite Life on Deck or Hannah Montana. (I still think that Hannah Montana is cool but I like Sonny With a Chance a little better) (It is also probably since it is new) Anyways, it looks like there it is going to be a messy show! Demi got egged, cheeseburged, fried, and ketchped. Ha ha ha! And but my favorite is the guys (they are the funniest) (not the guy who plays in McKenzie Falls) (he is cute but not funny) and that little girl, the prankster. I forgot her name but she is funny also. I have a question. The person who played Sonny's mom, is she Demi's mom in real life? Just wondering.
Anyways, the Valentine's dance is coming up, and there is a queen and king for each grade. (5-8) And I am nominated! Yea! OK that is all. Please comment!

5 comments:
I haven't seen any of the shows you wrote about. But I think you would be a beautiful queen! All Hail Queen Emma!
YES! Finally! Did I mention I am like Demi-Lovatos-Biggest-Fan-Ever! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! LIKE ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________this much!
Oh and the little girls name is Zora
I totally agree with you. I love Sonny with a chance. It is the best show in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT POST!!!!!!
Bye bye.♥☼♥☺
P.S
Go check out the caring blog.
congrats on being the queen Emma who was your king
Post a Comment