Monday, December 8, 2008

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Warning: If you love Robert Pattinson do NOT watch this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Not kidding)
As you can see, Robert Pattinson is in this Harry Potter movie. I was warned that he dies and all so I thought that I would be ok. I was thinking, "I will be ok," NOPE! I cried sooo much when he died or even got hurt. He should have won not stinking' Harry Potter!! (No offence if you like him) I really started crying really hard at the funeral. Cries just thinking about it. And if you are laughing right now, it is not funny! But I did notice that he is very much grown in "Twilight" He must had darkened his hair or something.
Yep!! LOL!!




Do you kind of think that these two pictures kind of look the same? Younger, older. Well, they are both in hallways, they are both Robert. Now different is, the first is more close- up and the second one he is sideways. Can you think up more? Tell me how you think of the post and please tell me if you have seen the movie. Ok! That is all for now!!




2 comments:

tammy said...

It's ahrd when you identify and actor for a character. Just remember, Cedric Diggory was never Edward. Hang in there friend!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, he looks so cute as a "little" boy. I am sorry you were so upset.
♥Mom