Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thease Are A Few Of My Favorite Things for ♪Winter♪








You might really think that I am crazy, because "Twilight" is one of my favorite things for ♪Winter♪ It is supposed to be for books. I love Aero sweat pants that keep me warm all day and night. I am actually wearing them right now! And I love fireplaces! My mom just got a new fireplace in her room and a new TV so we can watch TV while being warmed by the fire while wearing my sweat pants and possibly reading my book while I watch TV. What a nice time. That is why I love Winter. I like to bundle up and relax with a nice cup of Herbal Tea! Well that is all for now! Please leave a comment!

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

I did that twilight quiz...I am Rosalie, What does that mean??? -Bye

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better!
♥♥♥♥♥ you!
Mom

Anonymous said...

I said hi to Lexie for u. cute background and love ur music. Have a great day.
bye bye.♥☺♥

Anonymous said...

I love areopostal. I'm wearing a shirt from it right now. I love that place so much.
bye bye♥☼♥☺